Thursday, November 14, 2002

I'm irritable today. I snagged my knee highs. How the hell do you snag a pair of knee highs? I guess I was rushing this morning and wasn't paying too much attention. Oh well, a dollar down the drain. Um I don't spend a lot of money on stockings. I really don't wear them. I don't mind knee-highs or tights. Just stockings irritate me. They make my skin crawl. Ewwwww. Let's speak on female irritability for a second.
As a woman I have a lot of patience, but when it's gone, it's gone. Women get irritable all the time, not just that "time of the month". Stress, too much damn work, not enough money, lack of sex. All of these are irritable factors. My hat goes out to all those brave men that deal with an irritable woman. But, sometimes men are the cause of all this hostility. Men and women are definately from two different planets. Men are rarely complicated, women are too damn complicated. It's enough to frustrate the hell out of any single woman. Nobody want's to be single, that's why we hold on to these "no good" men for so long. There's nothing out there. They're either gay and the best men in the world, or straight and complete assholes. Don't get me wrong, I have straight and gay male friends. Gay men are good friends to have cause they can tell you when a nigga is suspect. And believe me there are a lot of them. But it seems like to me all the Gay men are the best ones. They give you money when you need it. They listen. They tell you when you look good, they tell you when you look bad. They forgive all of your shortcomings. They don't judge you. They are your friends. As long as you can deal with all the drama, you got a friend for life.
I don't have too many female friends. Women have issues. Way too often, they let a man come in between a friendship. Men come and go. My daddy always said, men are like buses, never run after one. They come every 15 minutes. I'm not letting a good friend go for a bus. Namean? Some of these women just aren't honest to themselves. They worry about having a man, getting a man, and staying with a man. But when that man fucks up, then all of a sudden you call your "girls". Umm, should've been calling your girls all along. Maybe they could've given you some much needed advice.

I try to stay away from the relationship thang. Just not for me. As much as I would like to settle down, get married, and spend the rest of my life with someone special. It's just not happening that way. But you gotta play the hand that life dealt you. So far, it's been a good hand. No complaints. As long as GOD is by my side, I'm always going to win. I'm just enjoying the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet