Friday, September 24, 2004

You know you need me...

Why you frontin?
You know you need me in your world, why pretend that I'm just a "friend."
When I know you rely on me heavily...Or at least enough?
I don't mind, but I hate the fact that I'm relied upon, and not recognized.
I'm important to you, stop actin like you don't know.
I know you need me. I know you slowly but surely won't be able to do without.
Won't be able to do without the conversation, or the advice. Won't be able to do without the day to day, and slowly but surely you'll look for me around every corner that you turn. Every day when you wake up, a black butterfly will be on your brain. That's my mission...To make you need me... Or at least that's what some people think. What do you think???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet