Friday, November 15, 2002

When I got home from work yesterday, I was still irritable. I think I was tired. Which brings me to today's rant.

I don't know about you, but sleep is very important to me. I really hate when folks call me when I'm sleep. Most of the time, I don't answer my phone. My son is in the bed with me, and to be honest, nothing you could want is that important to interrupt my sleep. So, I do the courteous thing, and not answer the phone. Simply because I don't want to cuss folks out. When I do get a chance to return phone calls, I get accused of being rude because I didn't answer the phone. Okay, is that against the law? Who said because your phone rings, you gotta answer it. Hello? Maybe I don't feel like answering it. Maybe I'm in the bath tub, or getting my son ready for bed. And then when I do answer it, folks don't want anything. They want to ask me about business or for somebody else's phone number. What do I look like? 411? If you are asking me about business at 10pm at night, then you need a life. I have to be up early, I don't want to talk about making clothes late at night. I'm tired damnit. I want to go to sleep. Sometimes, I go to bed around 9pm. And then the phone rings and rings and rings. I don't answer it, I just ignore it. Call me rude, I don't care. But I need all the rest I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet