Thursday, September 30, 2004

"Friends..."

Yes I love you, but love comes in many shapes and forms. And just because I say I love you doesn't mean that love is the same as your wife or your girlfriend, or someone you have a physical relationship with. I love you with all my heart and I wish you all the best. It hurts me when you hurt and I feel when you are sad. But I understand you're in love and I respect that. I'll do all I can to help you, but I'm not trying to violate what you hold dear. It's not that kind of love. I'm your friend. All too often people lose sight of love and what it really means. Everyday is not going to be peachy and every word you say to a love one is not going to be nice. Sometimes you want to tell the truth and that truth can hurt. Don't question my motives because you think I'm devious or because you think I want something which you don't want. I just want to be your friend. Part of you reminds me of myself. And that's what I love about you. The good and the bad parts of you that resemble myself. Please take care of yourself and know in your heart that I love you. But also know that I'm your friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet