Thursday, March 02, 2006

Still didn't want to get off the phone. I feel like we had 8 years of catching up. And for the life of me I still don't know what exactly happened to make me disappear. I had no reason to. Knowing me, it was probably so flighty relationship that made me lose touch with you. In which case I'm sorry. After all the recollecting and after all the memories, I'm just beginning to realize just how much you meant to me and just how much we meant to each other. What I wouldn't do to have one of those summers back. Or just that summer When I got off the phone with you, I cried. Simply because I haven't been as happy as I was that summer in so long. That summer happened over 10 years ago. We vowed to never let 8 years go by again and not talk to each other, or to not see each other. I wonder why I now feel like my life wouldn't be the same if I didn't talk to you again. Once again in such a little time we became best friends. I don't know where all this is going, but promise me that this is a new chapter in our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet