Tuesday, October 05, 2004

"I'm tired today"...


Very very sleepy. Yes I need a nap. I'm leaving work early today, maybe I can catch some z's before I have to pick up my son. Good luck to me! All I need is a good 45 minutes... Why is it when you get old, sleep is sooooooo good! A friend of mine said that when people die, you shouldn't be sad for them. Simply because they been busting they ass all they life, dealing with all kinds of work and sleep deprivation, now they finally get to rest. He said we should be happy for them. I think I would probably die with a smile on my face. Because I finally get to sleep in peace. Seriously though, I'm not rushing death, just making an analogy. It was Edgar Allen Poe, and then Nas that said that sleep is the cousin of death. Which might explain why Edgar eventually went crazy... Can't live without sleep. But unfortunately, I do go too many nights without it. I guess because sometimes I'm scared I'm not gonna wake up. And sometimes, I just don't have time to sleep. I only fall asleep when my body makes me go...In fact, I hate hospitals and getting put to sleep. That is the scariest sleep ever. No dreams, or memories of falling asleep. It's like artificial. I guess I have sleep anxieties. Maybe I should see a doctor... Scared to. I'm afraid they'll put me on sleeping pills. And my son appears to have insomnia too. Will it never end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet