Friday, March 10, 2006

I will never be at peace with death. Don't know why. Maybe that's why I hate being alone. Maybe I'm afraid of facing death alone. Who knows. Ever since I was a child, I was incredibly afraid of death and it really got worse when I was pregnant with my son. All of a sudden I began to realize my own mortality. And yes I've probably posted this blog or something similar to it a thousand times, but it's a topic that weighs heavily on my mind and my heart. In this lifetime, what will I be remembered for? Will I really make a mark on society? Who will I become? What will my son become? What contribution will I make to this world? I can't answer none of these. Maybe I'm scared of dying because I love life so much. And yes I do get depressed from time to time, but I cherish every moment I have on this Earth for it's not promised. I could live forever if I was presented with that option. But in the end, all things must die. Whether they are leaves on trees or bees on flowers, every living thing must die. If no one died, then no one could live. It's ironic that life always has a way of recreating. When I die, I don't want anyone to mourn me but to celebrate my life. Hopefully I can find the answer to all the questions of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet