Monday, November 18, 2002

Little cars...

I hate little cars. Always have. When I first bought a car, I must admit it was little. But when I started driving more, I needed a sedan. 4 doors please. And is it me? Why are all the hard core speeders driving these little tiny ass cars. They forever getting pulled over. Cavaliers, Ford Focus', Honda civics. Cmon now, when is the last time you saw a Cadillac pulled over for speeding? Maybe because sedans are bigger that they don't look like their going as fast. Who knows. Knock on wood, I've never been pulled over for speeding since I got a big car. It's been like 5 years since I had a ticket. Plus, I'm not a big speeder anyway. How can you drive that little car on the highway without feeling like you're being blown off the road. I don't get it. I need curb weight in my life. Namean? Now I drive a Toyota Avalon. It's a pretty big car. I've had several large cars. An Acura Legend, A Dodge Stratus (not that big) and now the Avalon. I can't see driving a little car. I need room. I don't want to feel like I will be killed if someone side swiped my car. GOD Forbid. I'll take a 1990 Legend Coupe or a 4 door over a brand new Ford Focus anyday. Why? Because people are still driving those Legend Coupes and buying those Legend Coupes, and it's 2002. I doubt very seriously if that Ford Focus would last 12 years. And if it does, nobody is buying it besides the junk yard. My Avalon is a 96, when I bought it, it had a blue book retail value of $14,000. That's saying something. That means, when I sell it, I can still get a nice amount of change for it. Don't get me wrong, Honda civics hold their value as well. But Honda's are very expensive. I can't see paying all that money for that little ass car. I need a V6 in my life. Especially if I'm paying over 10 grand. Hell, my car cost $10,900. People want that much for an old ass civic. Umm don't think so. They can keep that little thing. I need luxury in my life. Or as close to luxury as I can afford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet