Monday, November 29, 2004

Four days off from work, and to be honest, I really didn't want to come back. But bills gotta get paid. I survived the thanksgiving holiday without really gaining weight...So I'm thankful...Now, it's back to this stinking diet...Yuck! I love food and knowing that I can't eat Pizza, and hamburgers, and chicken cheese steaks, well that's just depressing. Not too mention all that Italian and Mexican food I love so much... What do you mean I can't go to Taco Bell for lunch? That's just terrible. If I eat one more salad, I'm gonna puke. And skim milk should be illegal. What good is eating a egg if isn't scrambled with cheese... And who in the hell invented fat free mayo, now that's horrible. This country is obsessed with being thin, including me. Well for me, not thin, but thinner then what I am. How much bottled water can I drink... I feel like a fish. And for what? To lose weight and feel more attractive. I guess it's a mental thing. What's wrong with thick hips and thick thighs? What's wrong with a little pudge? Hell everyone in America must wear my size, cause I damn sure can't find it when I go to the store. They got every size higher and every size lower, but they all sold out of my size. So if I'm average, why do I feel like the exception? Why do I feel like I'm fat? Because recently, it's become a factor. A factor in being noticed and a factor in not being able to do things I want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet