Monday, November 15, 2004

Last night or early this morning, I caught the last half-hour of CSI Miami. It's a good show. I'm not addicted to it though. I prefer the real life forensic shows. Like New Detectives, Forensic Files, Cold Case files, etc... Some people say I'm morbid. I'm not morbid. All those that know me, know that forensic science is my second love. My first is of course fashion. I was in my junior year in college when I contemplated changing my major to criminal justice with a minor in biology. But to be frank, I couldn't take the dead bodies. At my school, all medical and science majors had to dissect human bodies... Whew, couldn't deal with it. Therefore, I continued with my fashion degree. For some people, science and religion are a conflict. Never bothered me much. I was always good in science, never once did it conflict with my religious beliefs... Well except the theory of evolution, but that's a huge debate that I don't want to talk about today. I don't believe in the big bang theory either. Man has been wrong about a lot of things, I don't want to believe a man over the bible. Sorry folks, it's not going to happen...

Okay, back to the subject at hand. I enjoy CSI... It's entertainment. Some of the forensic tests they perform are not real, but on the whole, the show is pretty accurate. The one last night was about a pedophile who killed a child he was going to attack... Killed her by accident. The sedative he used reacted to the cold medicine she was taking. Come to find out, he killed numerous amounts of children... Wow, what a sick bastard. Yes it was CSI, but I've seen numerous cases like this on the real forensic shows. So to be frank, this episode of CSI wasn't about fiction, it was all too real. Which, is why I only like to watch not do... Couldn't look the human monster in the eye everyday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet