Friday, February 18, 2005

There's nothing wrong with going to the gym and working out. But I hate to see women with "hard bodies." Women aren't meant to have hard bodies. We are meant to be soft with curves. All too often I see women who "look" like they go to the gym. You know, big muscular arms, broad shoulders, no hips... And somewhere in this society, somebody said that this was necessary somewhere. Weight training for a women is unnecessary and really holds no purpose. Unless she wants to be a professional body builder, or athlete. I'm so sick of looking at these women that look like little men. I believe that women should do stretching, aerobic workouts or cardiovascular workouts to build stamina, increase heart activity and to tone their bodies. I don't believe women need to be in the gym on weight benches. For what??? Hey, I don't know about you, but I like my curves. And yes I want to lose some more weight and tone up, but the female Arnold I don't need to be...That's not sexy to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet