Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I have a headache this morning...
Which is often a daily occurrence. Either too much rest or not enough. Who knows. I went from Tylenol to Excedrin to Advil. And to be honest, the headache just keeps coming back. Which leads me to one conclusion. Stress and exhaustion. I have problems sleeping. Always have. My nights consist of switching back and forth between A&E and Court Tv. Only to stay mesmerized by some forensic or cold case file TV show. Maybe it's what I watch on TV, but in my older age, I cannot bring myself to watch mindless TV. Occasionally I can watch Crossing Jordan, Law & Order of CSI. But no comedy TV, or music channels. I can only take music channels in the morning. When I was growing up, TV was still a novel concept. We listened to the radio more. The radio in my car doesn't even work and that's cool, cause I never listen to it anyway. Somehow, we are all in our own little world. If it wasn't for the news on MSN or Earthlink, I wouldn't know any current events. And to be frank I know very little. Yes we are living in the last days, so I want to ignore reality and just live my life. Maybe that's not responsible, but it's what I'm feeling for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet