Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Actually, my Valentine's Day was nice. I was surprised. I didn't expect anything, so it was nice when I did get something. Life can be so funny! I made some clothes last night, didn't really have that big date. Which is cool... I needed that date with my sewing machine. Gave us a chance to bond. I've been neglecting it lately.

On a different note, I was thinking about my son today. He so reminds me of myself when I was a child. And I hope and pray that he knows how much I love him. And while I do love him a great deal, he can be irritating. But that comes with having a child. I just hope he knows that my irritation is not a permanent thing. However, he has inherited my temper and my moodiness. I guess that serves me right. I remember being a child and never feeling loved. Even though, I know my parents went out of their way to make me happy. I always felt neglected. Maybe because I'm a loner. My son is an only child, and I can relate to him feeling sad at times. I try to spend time with him and assure him that he's my world. He's very special to me. I just hope he knows it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet