Friday, February 11, 2005

I need to sew this weekend. Yes I'm behind, very behind. I've been trying to resolve some personal issues, but no resolution is in sight. I have a lot on my mind, and to be frank, it's a constant irritation. A friend of mine told me he was prescribed some sort of sleeping medication because his mind was always thinking when he slept. It caused him to not get any sleep. I think I have the same problem. Constantly at thought. I'm an over-thinker. I always have been. I think folks perceive me as weird because of my thought process. I guess that could be true. I do think I'm weird. In fact, I think most creative people are weird. Some thing about the way their mind works. I haven't found too many people that understand the way my mind thinks. Maybe one day I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet