Monday, September 19, 2005

I bought a mix CD from my DJ a long time ago. It was a R & B Classic Cd. Yeah, I know you not supposed to buy mix cd's but who cares. Sometimes the copyright law can be stupid. Enough of my interpretation on laws and where they stand in interruption of the constitution. That's a whole different blog...

The CD is scratched beyond belief. And still I refuse to throw it away. Primarily because I know I wouldn't be able to find it again. Plus I have a version somewhere that's not scratched. Anyhow...I was always taught that you don't throw something that's good away because of a few flaws. Folks are so quick to dismiss someone that's not perfect. Hello people its 2005. We not getting any younger and the world as we know it is changing and dying. You might as well be with that person that makes you happy and has your back. I've never been a shallow individual, so maybe that's why I don't understand them. I always felt like love is a special thing and everyone deserves it. Of course I'm attracted to who I'm attracted to. But I try to give everyone a fair shot. I won't dismiss a good man cause he could stand to lose 20-30 pounds. That's minimal in the scheme of life. But I can't say the same for everyone. My biggest mistake was assuming that folks were kind and considerate and able to see pass the day to day physical that this universe offers us. People never cease to amaze me with their cruelty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet