Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Some say that when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. I really never understood that expression when I was younger, but now I know that it means to make the best out of your situation and keep on going. In my almost 33 years on this earth, I've went through trials and tribulations, but never once did I give up. Sometimes, I'm guilty of being complacent in this no win situation that I'm in. But I know a change is coming because I'm destined for so much more. Maybe I have to realize that my life isn't really about what I don't have, but what I do have. I have friends, family, talent, motivation, ambition and creativity. But above all, I'm honest. Honest about myself and hones about my situations. If ever I'm confronted with something I truly did, then I'll admit to it and keep on going. That's part of being an adult and a woman. I have flaws, but I'm a good woman... In my opinion, a good woman is hard to find...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet