Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Today was a day for the Gap Band. And if you don't know who the Gap Band is, oh well, don't know what to say about that one. Had to listen to something to get me out of this mood. Today I put my foot in my mouth and said something that I should've kept to myself. Oh well about that one too. And while none of the things I said offended anyone or were mean or derogatory, I just wanted to keep it to myself. It's not necessary to share all your feelings. Especially when you know they can interfere. So now I have to deal with the foot in my mouth and somehow swallow my pride and move on with my day. Right now, my bottom lip is dragging the ground. Fantasies are nice, but reality is my day to day... Reality is knowing that it's just me and my son in this world. No person is going to be the knight in shining armor. It's just not going to happen... Well at least not today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet