Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hmmmmm, just what should a blog be? Should it be a journal, or some sort of daily word to those that may be listening? Should it be a medium of expression and creativity? Should it be a log or daily gossip dispenser? My blog is just that, a blog. It tells and expresses whatever is on my mind. And right now at this very moment, I have a lot on my mind. I have a tendency to get distracted in life. Hey I'm only human and I tend to lose focus from time to time. When I thought about my blog entry for today, I figured what should I write about?

Should I write about my fears, hopes, and dreams. Or should I write about the flood of emotion that I'm going through. Should I write about my son, or my business, or my Mom's B-Day being tomorrow? What should I discuss today... Or better yet vent about today?

I think I spoke about this before, but I'm a real live woman. I have fears, needs, desires. I love life and I love men. And despite the fact that I'm business oriented, I do get lonely. When I meet most men they see past my femininity and treat me like one of the guys. Yeah I'm a man's woman. Meaning I always get along better with men then women, but at the same time, I'm still a woman... Hello??? And just because I can have a conversation with a man on most of the subjects they discuss and relate to doesn't mean that I'm any less feminine then the next woman. What exactly is femininity? When I was younger, I was kind of forced to hide my femininity. I was raised by my dad... So yeah you guessed it, no make-up, no nail polish, pig tails or braids all the time, and forget ever wearing something that showed my shape. I think that had a big influence on me not being a "girly girl." I have dated guys who had problems with that. Hey face it, I'm not prissy... What's the big deal? I don't cuss like a sailor or walk around like some sort of tom boy. I'm just not into most things that women are into. Yes I make clothes, but I hate shopping and getting dressed up. I'd rather spend money on other things and I'd rather make clothes that I would never wear. I have jewelry and never wear it. I never wear make-up... For what??? I don't think I need it. I don't get my nails done... I make clothes, it interferes with my work and it's a waste of money. I don't get my hair done cause to be honest, my hair is so long that it would cost a fortune to maintain, so it'll be up in pony tails until I decide what I want to do with it.

I can only be me... No one else. I'm a beautiful person inside and out. I love life and the people in my life. I think that everyone should have their own personal style. Why can't I have mine???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet