Thursday, December 14, 2006

Robin Thicke...

That's what I'm listening too... and if you don't know who Robin Thicke is, well you need to get to know him.

As far as today's rant... I really don't have too much to say besides that I need to get back on my grind. I've been lazy for far too long. I've been chilling so hard for the past 6 months that I don't even know how to grind anymore.

One of my girlfriends has been begging me to start sewing again. I mean I will have to eventually. Prom season is coming up. And hell, I don't even remember the last time I sat a prom season out.

I haven't been myself in a long time. And I really just want my life back. I don't know where it went, but it needs to come back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet