Friday, November 03, 2006

Vexed...

Damn I'm irritated today. Been that way since I woke up. Don't ask me why for the past few months I've been so frustrated and annoyed. I guess I need to smoke. And it's even more frustrating that I just seemed trapped in my house and my situation. Maybe that's what is botering me. Or maybe for the past few months, I haven't had the motivation to create. But I guess the peace of mind and the clarity I'm seeking will find me eventually. I just want to scream.

Everything and everybody is getting on my nerves. My home life, my job, my personal life... All of this combined with the lack of certain necessites is causing me to go off the deep end. I long for simplicity. And my life just isn't that.

And no matter how loud I turn up these head phones, I can't escape the pain in my heart and head. I need an outlet. I'm too young for this mid-life crisis. And then when I start to crack, everybody looks at me like I'm crazy... Like I can't be stressed. I just want to cry sometimes. I can't take this no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet