Monday, October 15, 2007

A lot on my mind...

As per usual. My best friend said I think too much and I over analyze everything too much. But what does he know he smokes too much weed...LOL! Nah, but real talk, maybe he's right. I have a tendency to stress about things for no damn reason! Wow! In retrospect, I guess it's not healthy. It's something that drives all my boyfriends crazy and maybe that's why me and relationships just don't get along.

I sit and think about every damn thing. Every word, every uttering, every kiss, every phone conversation... Oh Damn! I've tried to relax but sometimes I get soooo angry that I just want to scream. And then I take out all that frustration at it's source. What's a girl to do?

If I drank regularly I would be an alcholic and one of those sick bitches on "Intervention". Oh hell no! They not taking my son from me, he's all I have! Besides the occasional blunt, I'm not much of a substance abuser. I can't use dope, I hate being down for too long... And I could never use coke, I hate being hyper. This whole conversation came about because I can't use anything to relax me. All I can do is take Excedrin Pm and go to sleep. Which isn't always the best idea, I hate dreaming.

So I guess I will forever be up tight and over analyzing everything. That is until I find the answer. But wait, what was the question??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet