Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Last night was rough... It was one of the roughest nights I had in a long time. Just couldn't sleep and I prayed for this dark cloud to lift from over my head... It's times like this when I wish I had medication, that's if I believed in it. There is no happy pill... Well at least I don't believe in them. Everybody has a rough night every once in a while. But I had no choice but to wake up this morning and face reality.

Staying in bed isn't going to pay any bills. At least not mine. God never promises us tomorrow, so all we can do is live for today. And some days are better then others. I have no words of encouragement, for today is one of those days. One of those days when you just sigh and wish the day would hurry up and go by.

It's snowing today, and well I live in Maryland, and a little snow is always a big deal here. For those who aren't familiar, Maryland is somewhat considered a southern state. It's just south of the Mason Dixon line, and temperature wise, it's quite mild. We rarely suffer from tropical storms, let alone a hurricane. We did have some mild flooding a few years back, but that was mainly in our downtown area. Baltimore falls in the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay.

Yes today I feel yucky. Tomorrow is Valentines day and that day makes all single people feel like something is wrong with them. Well at least it makes me feel that way. Simply because I thought certain aspects of my life would be different by now. But that's neither here nor there. It is what it is...

Today is a cloudy day. I feel like the dirty kid off of Peanuts... Pig Pen was his name. NO i'm not dirty, but that cloud still follows me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet