Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I wrote about this on my myspace blog yesterday and I guess I'm continuing the discussion. The post was called stick a fork in me, I'm done...
Done with conversation and one with dreaming and done with being friends and done with hoping and wishing... Just done...

I can't take it anymore. And I figure the less we talk, the less likely we will have any drama. So I really don't have much to say anymore. I didn't want it to come to this, but I really have no choice.

It seems like everything that happens wrong in your life is my fault, so therefore, maybe I need to remove myself from your life. (As much as I can) To be honest, I really don't even want to see you anymore, but I have no choice in that matter.

I feel foolish cause I've been holding on to something for so long that I just knew it was meant to be. But I was wrong. I've got to let you go for the sake of my sanity and our friendship.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet