Friday, October 12, 2007

Love...

Is a very strange emotion. One in which will make people do crazy things. I don't understand if everyone wants to be in love, then why hide it from the world. Why deny it? Well Love complicates a situation and can ultimately end any relationship.

Which makes people hesitant to express it. I'll be honest, I have yet to express it to the person that stirs my heart. Mainly because I honestly don't think it's a good idea at this time. He's way too stubborn to realize that love is a good thing right now. Let's just say he's had his fair share of conflict in his life that arose from love.

To be honest, I'm not quite ready to admit how I feel to the world. Let's say I care about him, and that's it. To be honest, I'm still sitting on the fence on this one. We will see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet