Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Where Do I want to be?

Man oh man... First and foremost it's 2007 yall. Can you believe that? Man it just seems like last year that my son was born. Now he'll be 8. Geesh. Where does the time go?

It's time for me to come clean because lately I've been realizing some things about me that I just do not like. Because of past relationships, blah blah blah, I've developed some insecurities. Maybe it has something to do with the bad relationship I had with my father when I was growing up, but I feel like I always gotta be up under somebody to feel like I'm loved... Hmmmm??? And I got this tendency to make people need me cause I don't want them to go no where. Damn I finally admitted it.

Deep down inside I'm scared that the people who love me will leave me. And why not they always do. It's like I'm postponing the inevitable. I guess in the end, I can only be me and even though I don't really want to let go, maybe that's what I gotta do.

It's just gonna hurt cause for real, I don't want to. But this ain't healthy. I need somebody that loves me for me! And I guess I just have to be alone until that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet