Thursday, July 15, 2010

OMG!

I haven't posted to this blog in ages...So much has transpired in my life... I don't know where to begin... Maybe from where I left off... Wasted damn near 3 years of my life on somebody that wasn't worth 5 minutes of it, let alone 2.5 years. But we all have to go through dumb shit like that... It's life... and evidence that we are still walking on this Earth.

On a business note, I finally stopped working a 9 to 5 and concentrated on working for me...Ahhhhh the splendor of self-employment! It's wonderful. I can truly appreciate those who work from themselves! It's truly an adventure. I wonder about those who dont. Hmmmm....

I've gotten to know some wonderful people these last few years...And I thank GOD everyday for them. Life is far to short to not recognize those that have made such a beautiful impact on your life... So to Gee, I say... thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so honest and sharing your life....Gee

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet