Thursday, October 18, 2007

When you look for something you always find it!

Me and my bestfriend were having this discussion yesterday. As a woman I'm nosey! Okay I admitted it Suga! But when it comes to relationships, how can I really say that you are wrong, when I took the time to go out of my way and look! And look for no reason.

So I guess that goes to say don't look for something unless you are truly prepared to find it! And like the saying goes, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

I know females that make it their place to say just what they think "you need to hear." But real talk, I really don't believe in that because I'm not going to my man with heresay. Now eventhough I have been guilty of this in the past, I refuse to approach my man about something another female said. Especially one that wants my man or wanted him at one point in time. Females know how to play two ends against the middle. Ladies do not listen to your man's ex-girl, ex-lover, ex-booty call, etc... I'm not saying anybody is a liar, but you need to judge your man by his actions upon YOU!

Don't answer his phone unless he asks you to, don't pull his cell phone record and ask him about calls. Don't check his voicemail. That's disrespect. Now if you married, that's one thing, but if you all are girlfriend and boyfriend, don't do this to your relationship. PLEASE! Don't approach him about anything you found out via snooping! UNLESS you are prepared to end the relationship right then and there and you are giving your reasons why you don't want to deal with him anymore. Otherwise he will totally lose trust in you.

Now I'm sorry if you think I'm stupid for this Suga! But real talk... I listen to advice from women that have been married for decades, not little girls and women that aren't even close to being in a permanent relationship.

You gotta trust your man and he has to know that he can trust you. Because in the end, you are all he has and he is all you have. And if you gonna make it work... You gotta hold on tight! Cause people, male and female, want to see you fail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet