Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sitting here on a Saturday morning sewing and I'm thinking so much about all the things people say I shouldn't worry about. When you are young, people say, awww don't worry about marriage, and a mate... You won't be single for long, you are beautiful... Hmmm? Is 37 years supposed to be a long amount of time, or short? I'm confused...

People say don't worry about having more kids, you have plenty of time for that. But what is plenty of time,when the average woman will have complications having children after the age of 35.

I'm sorry to be so concerned about my biological clock. According to the world I shouldn't be. But it that's the case then why is everyone so desperately looking for love, marriage, and baby carriages?... Just a thought.

And then there is the ancient cliche that says, when you are looking for love, you will never find it. I guess that's true... every relationship I had was actually unintentional... But how do you even begin to "look" for someone. And why do people actually assume that I'm looking for a man, just because I'm single, or want to be in a relationship. Do they mean, I welcome love into my life, or do they mean I'm some sort of Cougar on a prowl??? I don't go to singles bars or clubs, or dating networks or dating services??? So how am I "looking" for love??? I'm confused now... Let's just say that I'm not opposed to a relationship. But to be honest, I'm so leery of meeting new people that IDK when or if I will ever be in one.

Nobody said that I wasn't confused...LMAO! All I can say is that I'm a diamond in the rough, and it would be nice for somebody to find me and polish me into a beautiful gem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet