Thursday, October 21, 2004

I'm still ranting about the BET thing. I hate the fact that it isn't on when I'm on my way to work. Now I ranted on this before, but I'm speaking on it once again. It's so irritable that I have to watch rock videos in the morning. I hate MTV, MTV2 and VH1... But the radio just doesn't wake me up in the morning. Why can't BET be on in the early morning? Why they gotta be typical black folks and start everything at 10am. What? Do they think we don't get up early? That's just ignorant. I want to watch BLACK videos in the morning. I need some hip-hop, or some R&B to wake me up... I'll even take Gospel. But this punk rock, heavy metal, rock-rap stuff isn't gonna do it... It just gives me a headache. How unfortunate. How can folks listen to that stuff all day? I need soul in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet