Monday, November 08, 2004

Today is November 8th and this Monday is definately different. It's the first Monday in a long time where I didn't come back to work without "110603" on my mind. The show was wonderful and I enjoyed every aspect of it. It was low stress and a great time! All my models are growing up and all of a sudden I feel like a proud momma on graduation day.... Awwww! It was nice to see some of the old faces that I enjoy so much. And on Saturday I realized just how important my extended family is. They all worked so hard to help my dream become a reality. And even when I wanted to give up, they wouldn't. Everything worked out so well. So today I say thanks to all my "family." And I also say I love you for being you. Until next time..."The mystical unrefined shy Black Butterfly."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet