Monday, October 25, 2004

"Happiness..."

Use to evade me when I was younger. Maybe because I never knew what it was. But with time comes wisdom, and now the little things in life make me so happy. Whether it was when I found GOD or when I have more then 5 hours of sleep, every day of my life is happiness. People forget to realize that there are people in this world that have no happy days. They suffer each and every single hour of every single day. I'm happy that I had breakfast, and happy that I need to lose some weight. I think we all forget about just how fortunate we all are. Yes I often forget... I have learned that life is what you make it and love is what it often appears to be. I love my life and all the people in it. Every bad experience in my life has been an important lesson. And while I may forget them from time to time, they will forever be ingrained in my heart and soul. Until next time, a mystical, unrefined, shy Black Butterfly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet