Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year!

Wow, what a New Year's weekend. To be honest, I tried to relax as much as possible, and believe it or not the drama was minimal. Just a lot of late night phone calls and listening to venting conversations. But besides that, my New Year's was good. I felt like I finally got a chance to relax. This year is going to be a different year for me. I really don't know how yet, but it's going to be different. To all of you out there with New Year's Resolutions, try to stick with them. As I will mine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are yours?

6:51 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Hmmmm, What are my New Year's Resolutions? Wow, I have a lot of them. But the first is to change some things that I do not like about myself. Both my exterior and interior. I want to lose some weight, I love food, so it's going to be hard. I also need to review the people in my life and their purpose. I wanted to go back to school... And I also want to change somethings about my business. I also need to find a church home and fellowship more. That's it for now.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet