Friday, January 07, 2005

Some people say that life and death come in threes. I often found that to be true. Last night a co-worker of mine died. Which leads me to believe that there must be 2 more deaths coming my way. They usually are 3 people that are in my circle. And it always happens in like a 2 to 3 week time period. Something about that three. Personally, I hate death, I hate the idea of dying. But it's so much of a reality, that you cannot even pretend it doesn't exist. It's inevitable. And even when I was a child, I thought it was so unfair. But God brings us in this world for a purpose, so I have to believe that he takes us out for a purpose. And when it's your time to go, well it's your time. I think my co-worker was a good person. He worked hard and gave to charity. He donated his time to a good cause. But in the end, his relationship with God, is just that, his relationship. I just hope he and his family finds peace. What can you say in the time of death, but that?

A friend of mine once said that people work they ass off all they life and then when they finally get the chance to rest, people feel sad and start crying. He said when he dies, don't cry for him cause he finally is getting some sleep. In a way, he's right. Rest is a good thing, but I'm still not ready for eternal rest. But it's coming, so I guess I gotta get ready, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet