Thursday, December 30, 2004

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

This will be my last entry of the year. I thank everyone for all the advice, and all the hate. (Not too much hate this year, folks are getting better) I started this blogger to vent my frustrations to whomever felt like reading. And not too long after it started, I took it down... Only to find out that blogger kept it up and running. I guess it was fate. So now the rant page is back and folks are reading.

The good thing about time is that it's constant. And to be honest I'm kind of glad this year is over. I've went through a lot this year. Some folks have been there and some have not. I'm glad I got to see folks' true faces. And I'm also glad that I made new friends. Thank God for 2005, and I'm glad I'm getting to see a new year. Remember all those that didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet