Monday, March 07, 2005

God Never Ceases to Amaze Me...
Why is it that when you are blessed with a good thing, something bad always seems to happen? Never fails. But what I'm beginning to learn in my old age is that blessings come in many shapes and sizes. And what you think is something negative really ends up being something positive. God never ceases to amaze me. For he always has a plan. And just when you think that you're down, something always picks you back up. Life is full of lessons. Good and bad ones. And while we may regret the events, we never regret the lessons. And I continue to believe that there is a lesson to be learned everyday. Some of those lessons are what I call "repeats." I've already learned them, but sometimes I need to learn them again. I just hope that God is patient with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet