Tuesday, July 25, 2006

California is bracing itself for more blackouts...Well at least that's what the news is saying. Some say we are in our last days and times. I don't know what to believe. All I can do is live life for today and like it's my last day on this Earth. In the realm of life their are permanent fixtures. Like family and loved ones. And in the scheme of things, some things aren't worth the headache and heartache. Life, relationships and love comes in many shapes and forms. And a friend of mine always says you only live once. Not everyone is going to understand your lifestyle. Whether you are gay, straight, in a committed relationship, or in an open one... Who am I to say that you are weird or wrong? I suspect there are a lot of people out there dealing with all different types of situations. Life is not perfect. And while we all want the fairytale relationship, I'm beginning to realize that some things just aren't meant for certain people. I wonder what's meant for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet