Thursday, June 08, 2006

Blogger was down for a couple of days... Well at least it was down whenever I was trying to post...And I wanted to vent about sooooo many things. And well today... I really don't have much to say...I was on myspace yesterday and said hello to all of my friends. Which is crazy cause these are people that I see or talk to on a semi-regular basis. Even if they wasn't on myspace, I still would be saying hey! Crazy huh?? Anyhow... the past couple of days have been weird... That's because I really haven't been sewing... I guess I'm taking a break after prom season and fashion show season. Only to realize that fashion show season isn't quite over yet. Which is a good thing cause a sista could use the dough...I'm trying to move into a house. I saw a nice three bedroom with a finished basement. It looked like it would be perfect for me and my little man. Speaking of Little Man... I miss him. He's spending some time with his daddy. I'm not trying to interfere... Summertime is for dads! It'll do him good to maybe spend a month or two with his father. Both of them need each other. But when I woke up this morning and realized that he wasn't there, well it hurt a little bit. But I'm sure he'll be fine and maybe this experience will be good for them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet