Friday, July 28, 2006

It's 4 o clock on a Friday and I can't wait to get off so I can go home and see my baby. Yeah I got a love jones... So what?? I can't help it. I wonder why so many folks hate on it... You would think after being on this Earth for over 30 years that I would be use to hater comments... it's like folks are mad at me for being happy! Why??? I'm not hurting them, so why they so mad? Are they mad rappers? Hell I've been miserable enough to deserve to be happy! And in the end, that's all that counts... That's right I said it.... As long as I'm happy, I really don't care what Dick, Jane and Henry thinks... It's amazing that the minute you are happy, everyone else seems to walk away from your life... Hmmmm????? I guess they weren't true friends to begin with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet