Monday, December 18, 2006

When am I going to get me back???

I don't know why, but my life just isn't going the way I need it to go. I lost focus somewhere and now I'm just numb. I don't have any motivation or inspiration. And I keep trying to find out what the problem is. I just need to get me back. I don't know where I went to, but I'm not here anymore. Maybe my personality locked herself in a closet and refuses to come out. I keep begging and pleading with her to show herself, but she insists on being kept. Meanwhile, I'm going through life and just going through the motions, while the other part of me is chilling somewhere. What happened to me?

Could it be dissapointments, frustrations, and vexations? Or could it be hurt, resentment, and turmoil? Or maybe it's lonliness. Where am I and will I ever get me back?

I've prayed and asked God for the solution, but maybe the solution is right in front of me. God has a way of showing you things in mysterious ways. For the past umpteen months I've dealt with so much BS that my life has somehow managed to disappear. I'm just left with instinct and automatic responses.

I want me back. I want to be creative again. I want to be happy again. I want my personality to come out of the closet and show herself again. Why am I so defeated? Why do I feel like somebody has stomped on my dreams and my heart and mashed them into the ground?

Where am I? How do I get me back? And why is EVOCATIVE! hiding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet