Monday, July 19, 2010

I posted my last blog from my cell phone. Felt like Reverend Run and when he blogs from the tub... With that being said, my rant today is about time... And how it passes so quickly...Seems like yesterday I just graduated from College and I was wide eyed and bushy tailed and dreaming of some great future... And somehow, someway, didn't turn out like that... and all I can do is ponder...

Why? What made me end up like this? People are only but so strong... And personally I really don't think that I deal with heartbreak the best way... I just have a tendency to put up another wall. I was talking to MMB today about how I'm just not that close to my parents. I mean they weren't bad parents, but they had issues... Who doesn't? But to this day I just don't have a bond. Maybe I should. But it just isn't there. To be honest, a lot of things just aren't there! Woosah!

When I was younger, my dad explained to me just how important hard work was. And I took that and ran with it. That's because it was the only thing that I could rely on. Work hard, get paid, go to sleep, and wake up and do it all over again. There wasn't much disappointment in work. But life, well... That's a whole different blog. And quite honestly I neither the time nor inclination to write a biography right now.

Let's just say it's not human nature to be alone. It's not rite for your heart to ache! But in the end, all I can do is laugh, smile, and pretend that work is enough to sustain a beautiful mind. It's the only thing that has kept me sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet