Monday, October 18, 2004

I don't like my car...

What else is new? There are plenty of folks with the same problem. The car runs well, but it's a coupe. I really don't know why I bought it. Well maybe I do. When I bought it, I had another car. I wanted a coupe as a second car. I figured hey I never had a coupe, it should be fun. Well... times got hard and I had to sell my Lexus. Long story, different blog. Now I'm stuck with this Acura. And I can't get out of it because I have some negative equity in my loan. Which is something I hate. Plus, it's getting old. It's a 99 and I got like 85K miles on it. And getting a timing belt changed in an Acura is a pain in the ass. So, I'm thinking next year, this car is gone... I'm waiting until I get my taxes back... And I learned a valuable lesson, never again will I buy a 2 door car... Well not as my primary car... I'm looking to buy a Lexus GS300. Prior to 98, I don't like the new ones...Only problem, they are terrible in the snow. Every Lexus except the ES is rear wheel drive, that's why they come with traction control. I might wait until Spring to get that GS... Who knows... I'll save up some money. I guess it's back to Platinum Motors for my 5th car...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you strugglin, why you gettin ANOTHER car? thats dumb. black people who really don't have shit got some fucked up priorities.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

I'm not gonna trash your comment because obviously you were mad enough to speak... I wasn't always strugglin. If you read it says I had to sell one car, cause times got hard... Shit happens! I'm not too proud to admit that times go up and then they go down...That's part of being human...

12:30 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

And if you read more of the rant you'll also see that I'm trying to get rid of the car I have. It's not suitable for my needs... I.E. Trading my car in... A lot of folks trade their cars in...

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet