Wednesday, October 20, 2004

There was an asian butterfly and a pink butterfly asleep on my couch this morning. One of them was there to get away and the other one was there, well because she's always there. Well at least temporarily. EVOCATIVE! is and always has been about family. We stopped looking at each other as business associates and started looking at each other as friends and family. I guess that does have it's benefits, but usually, it can be a nuisance. Particularly because folks get too comfortable. However, we do have a lot of love for each other. Birthdays and holidays are always spent with each other, and we never stray from each other too long. Of course we fight, what family doesn't. And while we have mounds of fun, we still manage to get work done. Don't ask me how. I've found that life can be so difficult without friends. Life is never easy and always a challenge. I have somehow become a teacher, mentor, big sister, mother and God Mother out of this whole experience. And even if there wasn't EVOCATIVE! my family would still be my family. Life and success is definitely what you make it. Take a moment to appreciate your friends and family today. Some folks aren't as lucky as you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

Envious of what?? How I keep folks close to my heart?... It's a bad habit, but I can't help it. I'm empathetic...I'm also a worrier...How is Rob today? Jeri is tired. Had a lot to do last night and before you knew it, the clock read 2am...Still wasn't sleep. Some times rest seems unobtainable...

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet