Thursday, May 25, 2006

If you love somebody, you love them. There is no justification why I love you. I just do. Being a fool for love sometimes comes with love. Yeah I wish things were different sometimes, but it is what it is. Am I a fool for live? Most likely. But I've been happy over the past few months. Was I ready to be in love? NO... But it is what it is. I wish somebody could make a movie about this type of love affair. But I don't think it's movie material. It's hard... Plus it's not ideal or perfect. What real love story is? In life we have to deal with all types of situations. Some good and some not so good. You have to think is the person you are in love with worth what you may have to deal with. Some people may answer no. Which goes to show that there are a lot of people that are in relationships that really don't need to be in one. My love is unconditional... So what things aren't easy, anything worth having in life never is. And despite what people may say I know that I love him and that's all that counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet