Thursday, August 10, 2006

I wonder if you can feel me when I make love to you in my mind...For thoughts of you constantly flutter in and out of my conscience... And I'm wondering when the day will come that I won't think about you... Or flashbacks of our last encounter won't fill my imagination...And I can't focus on the day... And I find myself longing to see you only to go through this again tomorrow... And for 6 months I've been mesmerized...And for the last 6 years I've been addicted to you... And I'm wondering if and when this roller coaster ride will stop... Sometimes I do want it to stop, but most of the time I don't... I'm having so much fun... and everyone is utterly confused including myself...I don't know what to do... There are so many highs and lows... Having you in my life is like a leap of faith. All I can do is close my eyes and jump...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet