Friday, August 25, 2006

Little Things...

I'm sitting here listening to Donell Jones... Thinking about all the little things that get us through life and through our day... When I was younger I never thought "wow one day I want to work a 9 to 5 and dedicate all my time and energy to another person's company". But most of us never imagine things like that when we are younger.

I've been on this earth for 33 years. And to be honest, time has went by so fast... It seems like yesterday when my son was born and when I met the love of my life... Now, it's almost 7 years later and all I can think of is how fast time goes by... When you are younger, it takes forever to grow up and then when you get there, you want time to slow down again.

Back to the subject at hand... You come to appreciate all the little things in life when your life is going by so fast... I long for the days where I can sit and do nothing. Chilling... And I miss drinking a beer on the front steps and listening to the Isley Brothers... And I miss laying next to you in bed and thinking that I didn't want that moment to end... Now everyone seems to be rushing... Rushing to do what? Rushing to die? Nah that's not me... I'm relaxing... I think all of us should sit back and appreciate all the the little things. The little things that make our day easier. And the little things that help us get through life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet