Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Firewalls....

Yeah I said it... I hate the firewalls at your job. Yeah they are party poopers. No myspace, no IM... That just sucks. How can they allow me to go on Black Planet, but not myspace. Oh well... What else is new? Plus everybody and they momma is on myspace. I guess they figure we would get no work done. Maybe they are right. Myspace is an addiction. I'm venting about firewalls, but I cannot get Yahoo IM. Yeah I can download it, but the firewall will never let me log on. Plus I don't know all those proxy settings, etc... etc.... I got it at home, I guess I have to wait until then. Not that I talk on it too often. No one really to talk to...

Which I guess brings me to my second vent of the day...Some how, some way, I've lost track of my social life. Can someone help me find it? It's evading me. See what happens when you work all the time. Everybody in life passes you by and then when you want to spend time with folks, they are no where to be found. Or they got married or something. Who knows. I just don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet