Monday, August 28, 2006

No I didn't post twice in one day. Blogger was down on Friday so I couldn't post my rant until today. And to be honest, my life is like a see-saw. Up and down it goes. But isn't that life? I keep telling myself I'm out... But I can't get the heart to leave. Simply because I know me... And when I'm out, I'm out! And I love you too much to just be out... But I never put all my Easter Eggs in one basket. So if and when the right person comes along, I have to leave and do what's best for me. And I will always be your friend, but I won't always be in love with you... And all that matters to you is that I'm your friend, or at least that's what you say... So back and forth we go... For six years... Back and Forth... I've had boyfriends, you had girlfriends, and we've had friends... Now this "friendlationship"(Thanks Ash for that word!) is growing and growing and we're getting closer and closer, and I don't know what to make of all this... So whenever, I get this confused, I just go into the lab and hibernate... Maybe when I come out of hibernation, the answer will be there at the top of my basement steps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet