Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Spoiled?????!!!!!

Yeah I had to vent about this again. I also have a blog on my myspace page that focuses in on this subject... On two different occasions, men have called me spoiled. Maybe I am. That's because I'm really use to a man that loves me and cares about me. So when I do meet new people and they expect something from me, then I let them know that the least you can do is show interest and respect. If you aren't interested in getting to know me then don't. But don't call me when it's convenient to you and say, Oh I didn't return your call because I've been soooo busy. Okay, that's cool, but now don't expect me to be on your time. See you when I see you. One thing folks gotta understand about friendships and relationships is mutual understanding. Don't act like you really care about me but then freak out or act stupid when I ask you to go out of your way. If you can't accomadate simple requests, then to be honest, don't waste my time. I know women who get their rent, phone bills, and car notes paid by men they haven't even slept with. The least you can do is be my friend and get me something to drink when I come to your house. But then you want to get some!!!! Please! I'm tired of men. See that's why I hate being single cause you gotta deal with all this bullshit! Fellas, that's why women hate being with new men. Just incase you're wondering why. Who really has the time, energy and patience to start all over again? I know I don't. Not when I got somebody that cares about me already. And no we aren't in a girlfriend, boyfriend relationship, but who cares? I'm beginning to realize that things like that just don't matter as much anymore. Life is way too short!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sucketh. -- Shakespeare.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

IF I SUCK THEN STOP READING

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet