Friday, September 15, 2006

Let U Go???

What?? You want me to let you go? I can't let you go? I can let certain notions go. Certain dreams or fantasies... Certain wishes and hopes... But I can't let you go...Let my sun and moon go? I know you don't want to hurt me... But hell it's so beyond that right now...I don't know what this relationship/friendship has turned to... But it went way beyond the comprehendable a long time ago... And now you want me to let it go? Like it's that easy... Like I can say you don't stir me anymore... Like I just can forget about all we went through and all we shared... Like I can just pretend that I don't think of you in every fiber of my being...Like I can pretend that lying in your arms doesn't feel like the perfect dream...Like I can meet someone else and they affect me the way you do... Like I can just open my heart and my world to someone else and they replace you... I can't believe that you want me to let my best friend go... I can't believe that you want me to let the love of my life go... I can't believe that you want me to let my protector go...

Some things in life I just can't do... I can't be something I'm not... And I can't let go the one person that has always and consistently gotten under my skin and made me give a fuck... Even when I didn't want to... I can't do it... Primarily because I will never forgive myself if you didn't come back to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet