Monday, October 23, 2006

My head is cloudy today... Too much sleep yesterday... To be honest, I just didn't feel like getting out of the bed. Now I have a headache. And I figured it's nothing that two Excedrin couldn't cure. A friend of mine doesn't even take medication unless he really absolutely has to. Funny how some of us are dependent upon drugs and some of us are not. Over the counter and prescription medication can be just as addictive as "illegal" drugs. Only difference is the government cannot regulate the manufacturing and distribution of contraband pharmaceuticals, hence that's why it's contraband.

I had an interesting conversation this morning. It was about this planet and whether or not millions of years from now, will there be evidence of this day and time. If this planet is around a million years from now, I do think there will be evidence of our civilization. The thing about life is that it's always followed by death. And eventhough this planet has been around for a long time, that doesn't mean it will be here forever. Every thing that lives must die. And this planet is alive. It breathes, therefore, it must die eventually. I think that every planet in this solar system was alive just like ours at one point in time. And they all died, or were unable to sustain life. Earth is the last one to go. When you think of light years and solar systems and all that jazz, it's a wonder that your brain just doesn't go on overload. Humans have this amazing curiousity. We have to know more. We have to create more and learn everything in life to know. But sometimes I think that all the knowledge we have is just a drop in the bucket in the scheme of things. There is so much more that we just will never know. Other realms and dimensions, not to mention other planes of existence.

Wait a second...I need to regroup... Until tomorrow people... I just had too much deep thought for one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet